We offer the followings vaccinations all year-round:
- Available on a walk-in basis in September, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM
- Cost $30
- We can bill Medicare Part B, Tricare, Uniform Medical Plan, and some versions of Medco for flu shot
- Herpes Zoster Vaccine (Zostavax®). Click for more information.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine (Pneumovax® 23). Click for more information.
- Diphtheria/Tetanus Vaccine "Td" (Decavac®). Click for more information.
- Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis Vaccine "Tdap" (Adacel®). Click for more information.
- Typhoid (Vivotif®) given orally (4 capsules). Click for more information.
Vaccinations are often not covered by prescription insurance coverage. You are more likely to pay out of pocket and we will provide a receipt for you to send to your insurance provider.
All vaccinations are considered prescription items. Please bring your immunization record to your appointment. Our pharmacist can write prescriptions for diphtheria/tetanus, shingles (Zostavax), pneumococcal, and influenza vaccines. Other vaccines may require prescriptions from your doctor.
The following CDC's website provides a quick quiz to help you determine the type of vaccines you may need and other related information regarding to immunization: http://www2.cdc.gov/nip/adultImmSched/.
Influenza and pneumonia are the 8th leading cause of death in the United States.1 To avoid misconceptions about vaccines, the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) offers unprotected people reports on the website http://www.immunize.org/reports/.